Thursday, April 13, 2023

Star Luck

Star Luck
You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // You Be Laughing I Respect You All You Do Smile For Charity I know, You Deserve // You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // You Know Rainbow Colors Our Life Has Many Colors Your Eyes Have Multi-Colors Our Life Has colorful Colors // You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // Your Thinking Has Lovely colors You’re Shrewdness, An Ideal Aspect Your Frame-of-Mind Has Best Principles Your Will Power, A Success to Life // You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // You’ve Stunning Star Luck You’re Soberness, Lead to Success You’re Service Concept, A Stability A Success, Your Sunshine Star luck // You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // You know sheer hard Work Fetches Hard Life Turns Beautiful Life Simplicity Favors One Day The World Support Your Deeds All Days // You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // You Don’t Run Hear and There Your Vision, An ingenious Vision Day is No Far, Have Your Luck Soon Technology Tools Favor you well // You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // Success Is In Your Way It’s Show Put-up All the Way Efforts Makes You All the Great The God Bless You Soon, the Best // You’re Pretty My Dear Pretty // ------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment