Wednesday, April 12, 2023

MARRIAGE ALLIANCE (Love Shy Song)

---------- I am in love with a girl To my conscious, the girl not loved me I am worried to speak to her She never cares me I thought, I want to speak to her She never gives a chance to speak I am wasting time and money Still, it’s a long shot to meet and speak I am sensitive in mind I am afraid to speak in public I feel I am nervous It looks guilty to speak to her I thought all the ways and means I followed a strategy not to speak to her I kept silent for few months Slowly I was forgetting her Her details are in Matrimony list I too registered in the same Matrimony list Her elders contacted me I gave a green signal for an alliance A day came closer to marriage alliance It was a day I went to her home She was called to speak to me She never spoke to me, as I expected I thought she rejected me I was hoping for a success alliance No reply came from her side I doubted about this marriage alliance A couple of weeks passed Message came from her She was ready for an alliance with me I accepted for this good proposal --------

No comments:

Post a Comment